Photography dates: October 5-7 & October 10-11, 2023
Times: Thursday (10/5), 2:00-8:30 p.m.; Friday (10/6), 2:00-7:00 p.m., Saturday (10/7), 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; Tuesday (10/10) & Wednesday (10/11), 2:00-8:30 p.m.
Whether you have been here your whole life, or you still feel new here, or somewhere in the middle, or you may sometimes wonder who all these people are. Universal Church Directories has been contracted to help us make a picture directory so we can see and learn each other’s faces and names.
There is no charge to you or the church for the pictures or directories. Each household that is photographed will receive a directory and an 8” x 10” picture for themselves, without charge. There is an opportunity to purchase photos at your appointment, but you are not obligated to purchase anything. We will have a price sheet ahead of time so you can consider getting professional photos to maybe use for holiday cards, a family portrait or as a gift for family and friends.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the 2024 Pictorial Directory here at Royal Oak First. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Jennifer at 248.541.4100 or email@example.com.
Schedule your appointment online (instructions below) or you can schedule it at the Connections Table. Online scheduling Instructions:
- Go to the Universal Church Directories website (www.ucdir.com)
- Click on the “Photography Appointment Scheduling Login” box on the right side of the page
- Enter your church code: mi1810
- Enter your church password: photos
- Click the enter button
- Click the desired date
- Click the reserve time button beside the desired appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by red asterisk)
- Click Schedule Appointment button at the bottom
If you have more than six family members being photographed, please reserve two appointments consecutively (such as 6:00 p.m. and 6:10 p.m.)