Dear Royal Oak First Families and Friends,
I am writing to tell you about some important changes to our COVID protocols. Our COVID-19 Task Force has done a great job with all the shifts and pivots due to the pandemic, always with the intention of keeping our congregation as safe as possible.
Due to the spread of the Omicron variant causing rising numbers of COVID cases in the state of Michigan and across the country, starting immediately, the following will be in effect:
- Masks are mandatory at all times while in the building.
- Mask are also mandatory at all offsite church events (i.e. Faith & Film, bible study at someone’s home, etc.).
- We will continue to have seating in alternating pews in order to help with social distancing.
- We suggest social distancing of 6 feet from one another when possible.
- We will continue with our sanitization of high touch areas within the church.
- Please pick up some coffee or water on your way out after church service. We will be temporarily halting serving any food after worship.
- If you are unvaccinated, we suggest that the safest place for you to worship is online. Please visit www.rofum.org/live.
As always, the above is subject to change.
This has been a challenging time. I so appreciate your grace, resilience, understanding and flexibility. Thank you for doing all you can to keep yourself and our community safe.
Know that our entire team is here to support you. Please contact any of us if we can answer any questions or assist you in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.541.4100.
–Pastor Jeff Nelson